Visit AWR at the Booth (#330) to see the latest release of Microwave Office®, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), Analyst™, AXIEM®, and Analog Office® for the design of MMICs, RF PCBs, RFICs, microwave modules, communication systems, radar systems, antennas and more.
AWR Software Demonstrations Include:
- Microwave Office design environment showcasing a Cree Class F power amplifier design
- Microwave Office design environment showcasing Marki Microwave’s new Microlithic mixer design
- Analyst 3D FEM EM simulation featuring a preview of V11 custom PCell generation for microwave connectors as well as antennas from Antenna Magus
- Visual System Simulator featuring an enhanced radar library and novel radio frequency planning wizard, RFP™
- AWR Connected™ to National Instruments:
- LabVIEW co-simulation for PA design including DPD, characterization, and test
- Multisim/Ultiboard layout compatibility enabling a complete circuit board design flow from DC to microwave frequencies
- 802.11ac communication standard library IP sharing for design and test compatibility
Learn more about AWR tools and technologies by attending one of its 9 MicroApps presentations.
Private Meeting with AWR?
AWR welcomes the chance to have a private and personalized meeting with our valued customers.
AWR/NI Appreciation Party
Your visit to IMS would not be complete without our annual Appreciation Event!
Date: Wednesday, June 5th
Time: 7:00 pm - Midnight
Location: GameWorks (downtown Seattle)
Details and registration click here >>