We are looking for a top-level RF Systems engineer with experience in designing RF and communication systems using NI AWR software or other electronic design automation (EDA) software tools.
- Provide technical assistance and training on the use of NI AWR Design Environment software products to customers and prospects
- Support technical evaluations as well as benchmarks
- Assist in the implementation of NI AWR software into the customers' design methodologies
- Work closely with research and development to identify and prioritize product improvements
- Consult with customers to understand their needs, identify their requirements and communicate feedback internally as relevant
- Experience with RF budget analysis, component modeling, spectral and network analysis, communication systems theory.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of NI AWR software and/or other EDA RF system design tools
- Expertise is required with fundamentals of communication systems theory, sampling theory, modulation, models of RF devices, budget analysis, spectral, network and other system-level measurements
- Familiarity with RF and circuit design and circuit design EDA tools, such as Microwave Office, is highly desirable
- 2-5 years of hardware design experience or technical support experience is preferred.
- MSEE or equivalent
Fax or email resumes to (310) 861-0794 or email@example.com.