We are looking for a top-level RF or microwave design engineer with experience using Microwave Office software or other high-frequency electronic design automation (EDA) software tool.
- Provide technical assistance and training on the use of NI AWR Design Environment software products to customers and prospects
- Support technical evaluations as well as benchmarks
- Assist in the implementation of NI AWR software into the customers' design methodologies
- Work closely with research and development to identify and prioritize product improvements
- Consult with customers to understand their needs and communicate feedback internally as relevant
- Position includes regular travel to mainland China.
- Fluent in Mandarin and proficient in spoken and written English
- Good presentation skills
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Microwave Office software, SPICE and other high-frequency design tools
- Focused expertise in the area of electromagnetic (EM) simulation, circuit simulation, or system simulation is especially desirable
- 2-5 years of hardware design experience or technical support experience is preferred.
- MSEE or equivalent
Fax or email resumes to (310) 861-0794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.