EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – The combined 2016 AWR Design Forum and German User Group Meeting will be held Thursday, December 15, 2016 from 09:30–17:30 at National Instruments’ European Headquarters in Munich. This free-to-attend, open forum brings together NI AWR software customers, partners and microwave/RF engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's microwave and RF circuits and systems.
The agenda includes the following:
- Microwave Office Output Equation Syntax and Practical Examples
Dr. Edgar Schmidhammer, EPCOS AG
- Design of a Frequency-Selective On-Chip Detector From 50-100 GHz
Martin Laabs, Dresden University of Technology
- Design and Matching of a 60 GHz Printed Antenna Using AXIEM and Optenni Lab
Dr. Jaakko Juntunen, Optenni Ltd
- Design and Simulation of Novel Reconfigurable Microstrip Filters
Dr. Eng. Ahmed Boutejdar, German Research Foundation DFG
- Streamlining PA Design With Enhanced Load-Pull Data
Malcolm Edwards, AWR Group, NI
- Introduction to the Second-Generation PXI Vector Signal Transceiver
Benjamin Michel, NI
For details and to register, visit http://www.awrcorp.com/adf/locations/munich-germany.