This 5-day course has just been updated with the latest example of a commercial microwave digital radio link, and will show how some of the most recent wireless systems technology is put into practice with the help of Visual System Simulator.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Familiar with the physical layer specifications of an RF wireless system, and understand how the key system parameters relate to RF hardware
- Able to understand and write critical RF specifications for wireless communications systems
- Able to simulate various types of RF and IF systems and component interactions
- Comfortable with reading integrated circuit data sheets for wireless systems, their architecture, and specifications
- Able to understand the compromises in choosing architectures and circuits to meet given system requirements
- Fully conversant with how super-heterodyne architectures work, how they are implemented, and the challenges to watch for
- Familiar with microwave and RF subsystems such as LNBs and BUCs
Mar 13 - 17, 2017
ES-08035 BARCELONA, Spain
Regular Course Fee: 3250 euro
Early Registration Fee: 2925 euro
- Bringing your own laptop is preferred.
- Special note: 64-bit PCs are required to run the software.
- Software, licenses, and required training materials will be provided. See course page for details.